www.geel.alafdal.net
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

GTR Evolution Full Rip 1.2 Gega

اذهب الى الأسفل

GTR Evolution Full Rip  1.2 Gega Empty GTR Evolution Full Rip 1.2 Gega

مُساهمة  androsico الجمعة سبتمبر 25, 2009 5:04 pm

GTR Evolution Full Rip  1.2 Gega 2enrlh0

GAME DESCRIPTION
Ignore the name. GTR Evolution is a standalone expansion pack for Race 07, with new cars, new tracks and SimBin’s first arcade mode. Arcade mode means you no longer have to fart about qualifying, nor waste time buried in a tire wall trying to work out which button reactivates the driver aid you unwittingly deactivated moments before the last bend. Other modes have the usual crazy settings for unhinged people, and multiplayer thrusts you into an online asylum of imbeciles and psychos.
The game engine still has a whiff of the ’90s about it, and the physics engine is from that alternative reality where vehicles handle like go-karts or plow over all manner of obstacle like soapy-bottomed filing cabinets. Race 07 owners who’ve been drooling over SimBin’s newer Lizard engine might wonder if they should spend the money on snacks instead. Then there are the myriad minor irritations, such as being penalised for clipping a corner when heading backwards across it out of control, or are instantly pitted for goofing about in arcade mode.
It’ll probably come as a shock to hear that none of this matters. The nuts and bolts of the game – its ease of use, the noises it makes, how much fun you have – hold the thing together so tightly that you don’t hear the odd rattle and squeak. It’ll annoy you every now and then, but you’ll be unable to resist coming back.
January 5, 2009 - SimBin has become one of the premier developers of racing games since the studio was founded just five years ago. The studio's GTR and RACE series haven proven to be great games year in and year out, and its latest, an expansion to RACE 07 titled GTR Evolution, is no exception.
The well known racing sims developer, Simbin announced the release of GTR Evolution in August 2008. It offered drivers a choice of 49 unique cars, 19 popular tracks and a variety of different layouts. What really picked grabbed my attention was the inclusion of the legendary Nürburgring Nordschleife track. This isn't just any WTCC style racing simulator and i'll explain why this game is game is worth buying.
From the first time I fired up GTR in early days of SimBin i knew that SimBin were onto something big, the car effects, race physics and environment feel, this game had it all. GTR2 went on to improve GTR in areas relating to graphics and physics across the board.
Now onto its third installment Race 07 and GTR evolution present us with a whole selection of new content to enjoy,
In usual gaming fashion the game commenced with a CGI intro to the game but for Race 07 fans this video would be all too familiar, due to GTR Evolution being an expansion over the existing Race 07 game shell.
Start video
If the video was anything to go by,
we were surely in for one very breathtaking ride
GTR Evolution for me created a mood like no other, i'm sure there are games out there with more spectacular physics engines or a greater list of tracks but in all honesty, GTR Evolution had all the right components to make one very capable Racing Simulator. I have gone from from playing the game with the lights on in a few laps to finding my headphones, moving the screen a few inches closer to me and the lights being switched off. I've never found a racing experience quite like this, the race event I chose was a germany track Nürburgring Nordschleife and all the settings UP including difficulty to one hundred and five. I wanted the real experience short off actually wearing a helmet and racing gloves.

I found my favourite class being the 87 race with the bmw and he Alfa Romeo, these 2 particular cars felt very involving on the track, with very punchy motors, and snappy steering.

There are a total of 19 unique tracks in GTR EVOLUTION and 49 cars..

What I found welcoming was the selection of cars with different power rating For a newcomer to this game they would be very able to pick one of the more agile chassis to race in without having to worry about the higher horsepower just yet. The reason is because each chassis comes in a number of engine sizes.

Each car in the game handles differently and delivers its own fun factor qualities to the game. I found the MINI class great to start off if you are a beginner, while the WTCC 87 Class was a great mid range championship for anyone wanting a bit more power. (My recommendation is the Alfa Romeo, its great fun to drive.

There are the WTCC rules allowing you to race according to these set guidelines. It makes it much easier if you want to do league racing or online racing to know your practicing with the same difficulty level as found online. The difficulty level can be adjusted before each race and allowed for a huge range of driving skills.

Graphics
You will find that this game resembles r-factor in a number of ways, the default controls and the available driver views. The reason behind these similarities is because GTR Evolution and Race 07 both use the same engine developed by ISI racing (creators of rFactor). This is neither a good or bad thing to have, although the rfactor engine is getting on in its age it has been heavily tweaked for this game. The car models are considerably more detailed and have a very photo realistic feel to them. The car models look amazing though, as a bit of a perfectionist myself when it comes to detail I found the game very accommodating to my fussy nature.

gtr evolution shot
Engine Notes
Sound effects in a game can make or break even the biggest title games, your eyes can be fooled into thinking something is real based on the games ability to make you feel like your actually in the race car driving the laps. I find we are much more sensitive to sound effects which don't sound appropriate for the car. GTR Evolution though felt like an aural ecstasy of polished off engine sounds straight from the Ferrari factory in Maranello. The cars in GTR Evolution sound enraged, as they should with 600hp under the bonnet and a minimal 900kg of weight.

Controls
So far we have a game that looks stunning graphically, sounds great with very individual sound effects and a physics engine that hits the bulls eye for this genre. What about the most crucial aspect to un tapping these previously mentioned qualities, controls are the biggest influence on how you interact to a game, luckily though SimBin Did an awesome job, I had my G25 plugged and not only did the GTR Evolution Control menu automatically profile the G25, but gave me the option to pick if I wanted Stick or Paddle shift, The rest of the settings were done for me.

I would have to admit that the force feedback in this game has to be some of the best i've seen yet, why you might ask does this game differentiate so much from other games? When I hold the wheel I feel like i'm holding the wheel, for a game that doesn't use laser scanning of real race tracks the feedback received to me from my G25 come very strong and precise, i've been able to feel certain bumps in the road which would have otherwise lead me to more under steer if the wheel had not responded accordingly. Its these small bits of attention that bring this game above so many in its class.
Evolution's big addition is three different configurations of N?rburgring. Quite possibly the most famous course in the world, N?rburgring is a grueling 14 mile track that can bring even the most experienced drivers to their knees. Your first attempts at taming the beast will likely end up with you being spanked and sent to bed without dinner, but if you persist you'll start to learn the track one section at a time, slightly improving your lap times with each attempt. Eventually you'll find success at N?rburgring, and there's no greater thrill in racing than to finish "The Ring" in first place with your car completely (or even mostly) intact.

Sure, it?s not as cool as your car in real life, but it'll do.The rest of Evolution's content is not as groundbreaking as the addition of N?rburgring. There are new cars to tool around in, most notably the WTCC Extreme Cars and Evolution concept cars--which are no joke. You'll need some serious skills to handle that kind of power. In addition to those behemoths, there are 26 new GT car models spanning four classes, which bring the game's total to 12 racing classes and 49 different vehicles, including the Koenigsegg CCX, Dodge Viper GTS/R and SRT/10, Corvette C5-R and C6-R, Audi R8, Gumpert Apollo, and more.

None of this new content means a thing if the game it's expanding upon isn't any good. Thankfully that's not an issue, as RACE 07 is a great game in its own right. Check out last year's review for all of the details, but all you need to know is the game sports realistic physics, 25-player online, a WTCC championship mode, custom championship, as well as an arcade mode, and some of the most intense racing action you'll find on a PC or console.

Evolution's visuals don't show significant improvement over RACE 07 and the presentation is somewhat dull, but the graphics are plenty adequate and the use of a slightly dated graphics engine does have the benefit of somewhat modest system requirements. Although the 19 tracks come off as a little bland, the car models are quite well done and feature a lot of detail.

N?rburgring: terrifying, exciting, and deadly.While there are several ways in which to view the action, the in-car perspective is the most exciting due to the realistic way in which your visibility is limited by the cars' frame, your seat position, and even rain, which you can combat by turning on windshield wipers (no easy feat when you're in the middle of the pack trying to negotiate a hairpin turn).

Realism certainly has its place in video games; it’s an ideal many developers push towards and a feature players typically come to expect as technology advances. However, there are times when striving to make the experience a little too realistic can actually hamper a game’s appeal.

GTR Evolution

In some ways, and for some players, GTR Evolution is a prime example of this. The racing title’s box touts its “unrivaled realism” as a major selling point, which definitely is reason enough for folks to pick it up. The downside is racing a car at high speed along a windy track is incredibly difficult to pull off – both in real life and in GTR Evolution.

Casual racers and those coming into the genre for the first time expecting to quickly jump in and get motoring along are in for a serious shock. Novices may initially find the game to be so realistic that it’s virtually unplayable. The learning curve is not insurmountable, and the high-octane racing is extremely addictive with time and practice, but the ultra real physics have the potential to make the game a frustrating experience for anyone other than serious racing game enthusiasts. Conversely, players seeking the thrill of an increased challenge will get a lot of mileage out of GTR Evolution.
Closing Comments
RACE 07 fans that are craving the ultimate challenge should purchase Evolution if for no other reason then to experience the famous "green hell" of Nrburgring. The good news is that the retail box comes with both RACE 07 and Evolution; it's a great value for a great racing game

---------------------------------------------------
SCreenShots
GTR Evolution Full Rip  1.2 Gega Imageview
GTR Evolution Full Rip  1.2 Gega Evo_shot2
GTR Evolution Full Rip  1.2 Gega Gtr-evolution-20080703033821703_640w
GTR Evolution Full Rip  1.2 Gega GTR-Evolution-Patch_1
GTR Evolution Full Rip  1.2 Gega Gtr_evolution_02
Minimum System Requirements
Operating Systems Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro, Windows Vista*
- Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible
- Memory 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive 3.7 GB free space